[Mapserver-users] Images in the Template File

M. Beth Wilkerson bwilkerson at depauw.edu
Fri Jan 30 17:05:52 EST 2004

Hello!

I'm relatively new to MapServer and am still learning how to use it...

I'm currently working on adding JavaScript-based panning controls as shown
in the online Tutorial.  Although I've got the actual controls working, the
eight arrow graphic images (I've tried GIF, JPEG and PNG file formats) do
not show up.  I just get "missing picture" icons around the map.  If I open
the template file in a browser window without going through MapServer, the
arrow graphics display fine.  Does anyone know what the problem might be and
a possible solution?

Thanks in advance,
Beth

--