[Mapserver-users] Query OGR Datasource?

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Sat Jan 31 10:18:58 EST 2004

Joost,

Assuming the ogr connection is set up correctly, you should have query
access to any attributes that are present in the table alongside the
x,y geometry. It should behave like a shapefile dbf in that respect.
Make sure you have TEMPLATE defined for the layer. Are you setting this
up via mapscript or cgi mode?

If you don't get what you expect, use ogrinfo -ro file.ovf from a shell
to determine what's available.

zak
--
Zak James