[Mapserver-users] Convert bil to tif with gdal_translate

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Fri Jul 2 04:58:15 EDT 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I have very large raster in bil format. I want to convert it to tiled tif. For this, I have used gdal_translate. But, when I do this the result are in black and white. I have the same result when I draw directly the bil in mapserver.
I think that  the problem is that the color information are in a single file (for example, raster.clr).
Somebody have an idea to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Thibaut.
-------boundalter150977

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I have very large raster in bil format. I want to convert it to tiled tif. For this, I have used gdal_translate. But, when I do this the result are in black and white. I have the same result when I draw directly the bil in mapserver. <br>
I think that&nbsp; the problem is that the color information are in a single file (for example, raster.clr).<br>
Somebody have an idea to solve this problem.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks in advance. Best regards.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thibaut.<br>