[Mapserver-users] SLD and mapserver...

William White william at javamonkeys.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 14:34:28 EDT 2004

Tom - you are the man...

Thanks to your help, I am finally able to draw colours on maps!  Check
it out:

http://www.globalfinancemap.com/

I'm currently using the WorldGen,WorldPolitical layers at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_world.  If anyone has any other
mapservers/layers they would suggest which might offer better images,
yet still allow me to colour different countries - please let me know.

Thanks again Tom!

Kind Regards.

William.