[Mapserver-users] Oraclespatial ORA-01405 msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes

FERNANDO SIMON simon at inf.univali.br
Sun Jul 4 20:28:39 EDT 2004

Hi Vladimir,
   I believe that I can help you, but I need to do some questions. Well, how you
define your layer in the mapfile? What do you want to draw? Lines,polygons,
points? Do you need to use the "value" column? Expression? Filter? Label?
   This error, is a Oracle error, sql error. The maporaclespatiel reported you
with one Oracle error. If you try to execute the same query (SELECT ORA GEOM,
VALUE, NAME FROM EXAMPLE_TABLE) in the sqlplus. What's happen? Some error?
   I don't know if I solve your problem. If you need more help I can help you.

Fernando Simon - simon at cttmar.univali.br
DataBase Manager, Mapserver and MapOracleSpatial Developer
G10 - Laboratório de Computação Aplicada
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br