[Mapserver-users] Python Mapscript: Get All Outputformat in Mapfile

Jan Schüngel jschuengel at intevation.de
Wed Jul 7 08:24:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

i am coding a python program to edit the mapscript. Now I am searching
for a way to get all outputformats in the mapfile and which
outputformats are supported too.

when i use mymap.outputformats i only get the one which is set by
imagetype.  And i can get the outputformat by
mymap.getOutputFormatByName(mymap.imagetype).

the numoutputformats gives me the number 6 when i create a new empty
mapfile (mymap = mapscript.mapObj("") but i have found no way to find
out which outputformats are these.

I only can get the outputformat by name, but i don't know the names of
the formats.
Is there anybody who can help me ?

Greets
J. S.