[Mapserver-users] MS build instructions for Mac OS X (and update)

William K woklist at charter.net
Sun Jul 11 14:05:57 EDT 2004

I mentioned my new install instructions fo Mac OS X in another thread
recently, but I've since had an opportunity to install from scratch on
a clean Mac OS X system.  I've ironed out some glitches in my build &
install instructions (mostly with support libs) and added a few notes.

<http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/macosx/index.html>

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my
immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe