[Mapserver-users] Change Projection (e.g. Geographic to Robinson)

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Mon Jul 12 11:24:40 EDT 2004

Stefan,
For most folks that are using the CGI version of MapServer, we never get
to see nice object names like ms_newprojectionObj :)  So I assume you are
using PHP Mapscript or some other variant.  Is that right?  I can't help
you there, but I can help with any settings in your map file which is
where I set all my projection info.  If you have a map file, send it our
way, or portions of it.

Tyler