[Mapserver-users] ArcMap and Geo-referenced TIFF file problem

Dylan Keon keon at nacse.org
Wed Jul 14 12:50:09 EDT 2004

All good suggestions from Mike.  I think it might be his third
suggestion - that ArcMap is just exporting the view extent as an image.
  If that's the case you can use ArcToolbox to generate your GeoTIFF, as
Mike suggested, or you can use GRIDIMAGE from command line ArcInfo
Workstation (assuming you're working with a grid).  That's what I would try.

--Dylan