[Mapserver-users] Help loading PHP Dlls

TOH CZ cz_toh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 05:14:16 EDT 2004

Hello, I am now trying to do PHP/Mapserver instead of
plain map server so I downloaded the PHP version and
copied the dll file to the extension directory

What is strange is that I am also unable to load any
of the other libraries in the folder and will get the
following error(page will still load with normal PHP
configuration settings)

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
'C:\phpWin32\extensions\php_yaz.dll' - The specified
module could not be found. in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\test.php on line 7

I have already copied the necessary files to the
Windows folder and the dlls are in the stated
directory