[Mapserver-users] Mapserver Postgis connection issues

IMD Listuser imd_listuser at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 13:51:14 EDT 2004

Greetings

I have a question regarding PostGIS & Postgresql.

Ive downloaded & unzipped the same version as cited below. Do I also need to download and install cygwin, etc. as per the guidance on the postgres web site, or am I good to go with just pgsql75win.zip?

Thanks

PS: Any other guidance for a newcomer to postgres would be appreciated.

Charlie