[Mapserver-users] Multiple map views in one html page?

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Mon Jul 19 16:46:03 EDT 2004

Hi Becky,
Do you want ANY interaction between the two map views or queries?
You probably want to use html frames.  It's a matter of creating a master
html page that has a FRAMESET pointer in it to two other html pages.
I can give you some examples.  This site uses a similar method, where maps
appear in one frame, then query results appear in another.
http://www.mapitout.com/restaurants/

Tyler