[Mapserver-users] Measure / Distance Tool DHTML

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at free.fr
Thu Jul 29 03:58:51 EDT 2004

First, I have to thank you for your compliments.
You're all free to use and implement my code in your applications. The
source code can be "borrowed" in the html page and in the javascript
files linked. Be aware that the html source may change a bit regarding
to the browser (we use php templates for that).
For now, I'd be pleased if you report some suggestions or improvements.
Feel free to ask any question. I'll try to answer as often as possible.

As well, note that we're writting a new version (3) for Cartoweb that
will be available with a GPL licence till the end of the year. Be sure
that the DHTML interface will be part of it.

Regards.

Pierre GIRAUD
camptocamp.com