[Mapserver-users] Mapscript Install Windows

Brent Porter Brent.Porter at twdb.state.tx.us
Thu Jul 29 17:11:11 EDT 2004

--=__PartB898FDFF.0__=

Hello,

Ok I have MapServer up and running but I can't seem to get the
mapscripts to run -
I downloaded ms42pg.zip for the install of Mapserver. Doesn't mapscript
come with
this version of mapserver?

Thanks to All
Brent

--=__PartB898FDFF.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ok I have MapServer up&nbsp;and running but I can't seem to get the mapscripts to run - </DIV>
<DIV>I downloaded ms42pg.zip for the install of Mapserver. Doesn't mapscript come with</DIV>
<DIV>this version of mapserver?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to All</DIV>
<DIV>Brent</DIV></BODY></HTML>