[Mapserver-users] Using XMLSpy with GML

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 18 03:48:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I used XMLSpy purely for validation of the GML, not for import.

You can however, use Frank Warmerdam's OGR library to import GML and save
it as another format (using the ogr2ogr utility). There is also a PHP
version of Frank's OGR library called php_ogr.

Without conversion, you can also use GML data directly in Mapserver
through an OGR connection, see:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0402/msg00570.html

php_ogr can be found here:
http://maptools.org/dl/php_ogr/

BTW: I don't know what you mean by OS GML (the OS part of it).

Best regards,
Bart