[Mapserver-users] query, dhtml/javascript, highlighting

Sébastien DUBOIS sebastien.dubois at esm2.imt-mrs.fr
Tue Jun 29 07:41:44 EDT 2004

i work with the help of the itaska workshop.

i succeed in applying the workshop code to build my own application.

(i test jbox, php mapscript to zoom/pan but query failed, postgresql/postgis to
have a new point layer (shp2pgsql) but i don't succeed here to query such a
layer too)

so the result of my query is put in frames.
i want to know how to get the point selected in a special output file (.csv for
example) and how to change the display color of the points selected.
more generally how keep the coordonnates of the points i've selected.

thanks in advance for any help.
--
Sébastien DUBOIS
1024D/A1140BCB:1BC8 7E21 4DA7 13D5 1B5F  876F F719 2B7A A114 0BCB