[Mapserver-users] R: R: I: R: Aesthetics with label

Ballini Yvain Ballini.Yvain at seat.it
Tue Mar 2 09:27:02 EST 2004

Yes,
I'm using antialiasing but the distortion of the characters remains the same.
Of course, it isn't a high priority but I'm quite surprised that nobody has let some message on the mailing list about it.
Indeed, this is a limit that can become important for cartografic applications in which some performant labelling is requested.
Thanks a lot.
Yvain.