[Mapserver-users] Displaying an Elevation Profile

Zipora Sidel tsidel at icesat2.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 2 12:47:04 EST 2004

Hi,
I am new to the MapServer and quite overwhelmed from all the options
available to the user.
However, it is not clear to me if I can use the software for my application.
My data is a grid file (latitude, longitude, elevation). I would like to
display the map on the web and by clicking the mouse in two points, be
able to display the elevation profile between those two points.
Any help will be appreciated.
Tzipi
.

Tzipi Sidel 				NASA
Chief Programmer/Analyst		Goddard Space Flight Center
Altimeter Data Analysis			Mail Stop 971
and Processing				Greenbelt, MD 20771
Raytheon ITSS

Phone: (301) 614-5891