[Mapserver-users] Mapserver compiled and source download

mountainduo at mho.com mountainduo at mho.com
Tue Mar 2 12:53:49 EST 2004

I guess what i hoped to get is a download file that had the source and
also the compiled objects so then i can create a windows dll so i can use
java.

i get the mapscript_wrap.c to compile but then when i try to link the
compiled object i get a lot of undifined references to mapserver
functions. This is where i need the compiled mapserver library files so i
can link and create my dll. I had thought i had seen somewhere that there
was a mapserver.lib file but i could be wrong.

can you post this zip file?

thanks a lot