[Mapserver-users] WFS Layer Problem

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 3 03:58:47 EST 2004

Hi,

what kind of request are you doing against the WFS? Is the GetCapabilities
working on your WFS (&service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities) ?

Below a setup from my server which works:

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/"
    IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
    METADATA
      WMS_TITLE "Gemeentes mapserver WMS"
      WMS_ABSTRACT "UMN MapServer Gemeentekaart"
      WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS none
      WMS_SRS "EPSG:28992"
      WFS_TITLE "Gemeentes mapserver WFS"
			WFS_ONLINERESOURCE
"http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/general/map/gemeentes.map"
			WFS_SRS "EPSG:28992"
			OWS_SCHEMAS_LOCATION "http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca"
    END
  END

  LAYER
      DATA "Nlge_r98"
        METADATA
          WMS_TITLE "Gemeentes"
          WMS_ABSTRACT "Gemeentes via UMN Mapserver"
          WMS_SRS "EPSG:28992"
          WFS_TITLE "Gemeentes"
        END
      NAME "Gemeentes"