[Mapserver-users] SLD Problems

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 5 10:16:00 EST 2004

There is definitly nothing wrong with the your SLD document as it seems
to work with tests data that I have here. I can not see anything wrong
either in your map. Are you using a recent mapserver exe ? There is one
dating froma couple of days on the maptools.org (take the developpment
version)
:http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html.

  If you still hav problems, tou can send me directly your map file and
your data and I can setup a test here and see what might be wrong.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca