[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

mapserver at no-log.org mapserver at no-log.org
Fri Mar 5 20:53:00 EST 2004

>Just have a look at :
>http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html
>You have >to use fbd fonts files. Ming "does not yet support True type
fonts".

>Pierre GIRAUD

Oops it's true :) But i get the same problem with fdb fonts. (shp2img
works perfectly with fdb fonts and render the layer without any error).

>It's quite likely due to differences between PHP's builtin GD and the
copy >of GD used by php_mapscript. You'll have to disable the PHP GD
module or to >get PHP to use the same GD as php_mapscript (i.e. probably
the system GD).

I've disabled php gd module and it produces the same error. I've also
tried to use the same GD as php_mapscript:

ldd mapserver
libgd.so.2 => /usr/lib/libgd.so.2 (0x40027000)

ldd php
libgd.so.2 => /usr/lib/libgd.so.2 (0x4006c000)

And again internal server error.
Where i'm wrong ? I'll continue the fight ;)
Thanks for the help :)

mastre