[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

gheysen.t at skynet.be gheysen.t at skynet.be
Mon Mar 15 03:45:05 EST 2004

-------boundalter150977

Hello,

I am student in Belgium and I make a report on webmapping.  I must compare the various existing solutions.  I found on Internet ( http://www.geoplace.com/gr/webmapping/Final%20Web%20Charts.pdf  ) a table comparing various solutions but MapServer is not there.  Could somebody help me to supplement this table with MapServer ?

Cordially

Gheysen Thibaut
gheysen.t at fsagx.ac.be
-------boundalter150977

Hello,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I am student in Belgium and I make a report on webmapping.&nbsp; I must compare the various existing solutions.&nbsp; I found on Internet ( <A href="http://www.geoplace.com/gr/webmapping/Final%20Web%20Charts.pdf">http://www.geoplace.com/gr/webmapping/Final%20Web%20Charts.pdf</A>&nbsp; ) a table comparing various solutions but MapServer is not there.&nbsp; Could somebody help me to supplement this table with MapServer ?&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Cordially<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Gheysen Thibaut<br>