AW: [Mapserver-users] NQUERY Internal Server Error

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 15 10:52:15 EST 2004

Düster Horst wrote:
> Daniel
>
> Thank you for your hint. Your workaround seems to work. Is there any time
> line when I can expect a fixed bug?? I is a little bit to hard to change
> all my hundreds of layers.

No formal timeline, but the sooner the better...

As you may see from the discussions in the bug report, setting TEMPLATE
at the layer level may not produce the behavior that you expected
anyway. i.e. by setting TEMPLATE at the layer level then the class
expressions are ignored and all shapes from the layer are included in
the query.  Is this really what you want?

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca