[SPAM] - Re: [Mapserver-users] Retrieving shape extent - Email found in subject

Charles D. Van Dusen charlie at im-design.net
Mon Mar 15 14:16:03 EST 2004

OK (understood)

So, how do I get the map while in non-map mode? Does it require an extra
round-trip to the server or is the image created?

Im working with the 'workshop' demos (specifically the dhtml banding box
demo), which I believe has its template specified as
'itasca_adds_dhtml.html'.

TIA

Charlie

Charlie Van Dusen