[Mapserver-users] Retrieving shape extent - Email found in su bject

Ryan, Adam ARyan at co.linn.or.us
Mon Mar 15 20:35:05 EST 2004

Steve et al,

When you write "You can also build images based on query results independent
of the query map" do you mean that in each template iteration we can build a
unique image with the [img] tag, or do you mean that in each iteration we
can re-call mapserver using [shpidx] or some other tag and mode=map?

If the answer is the former, could you please elaborate on how that would be
accomplished.  I can imagine a result page that includes a little image of
each result accompanying the attribute data, but I can't see how you'd do
that without calling mapserver for each result record.

Thanks,

Adam Ryan