[SPAM] - Re: [Mapserver-users] Retrieving shape extent -Email found in subject

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Tue Mar 16 07:01:26 EST 2004

Not need to be confused, it's quite simple really (if you know how it
works).

Any mode that ends with "map2, and the "legend" mode and the "scalebar"
mode return binary content.
All other modes process a template and return what is required for that
template. If there is a any sort of [img] placeholder in the template,
the relevant map will be produced and the image name will be returned.
If you have no [img], mapserver will not bother making a map.

Best regards

Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS&IT