[Mapserver-users] virtual layers befor map file layers

Gijs Epping gijs at gijs.com
Tue Mar 16 09:30:08 EST 2004

Well i understand that but how can I add the dynamic layer before the
map layers it is now like this:

$gpoMap = ms_newMapObj("mapfiles/test.map");
virtual_layers($gpoMap);

One content of the virtual_layer function looks like this:
$layer1 = ms_newlayerObj($map);
$layer1->set("name", "raster1");
$layer1->set("group", "astandaard");
$layer1->setMetaData("LYRNAME","lyrraster1");
$layer1->set("type", MS_LAYER_RASTER);
$layer1->set("status", MS_ON);
$layer1->set("minscale", 30000);
$layer1->set("maxscale", 150000);
$layer1->set("tileindex",
'/var/www/html/datalocal/tileindex/raster1.shp');
$layer1->set("tileitem", location);

The result of this in an array looks like this:
Array ( [0] => nederland [1] => pointdata [2] => MapLayer [3] => raster1
[4] => raster2 [5] => raster3 [6] => raster4 )

The rasters must load before the pointdata. So what you are telling me
is that I never can change to load order of the map may it be virtual or
dynamical the load order cannot be changed.