[Mapserver-users] A little OT: Internet2 members... could we talk?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Mar 16 11:21:03 EST 2004

This may be a bit off-topic, but...

I'd like to get a list of the Internet2 member organizations who are
using Mapserver.  I'm thinking about a technology demo of WMS/WFS and
distributed applications across Abilene for the Fall Members Meeting...
and potentially, the Summer Joint Techs meeting.

If "Internet2" is meaningless to you, I'm sorry for the bandwidth waste.
  For those who know their institutions are members, let's carry this
farther.

Thanks Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173