[Mapserver-users] raster layers with perl mapscript

Jeff Hoffmann jeff at propertykey.com
Tue Mar 16 11:55:28 EST 2004

I'm having trouble getting a raster layer to display from within a perl
mapscript program.  I have a map file set up with several layers, only
two of which are on by default: a raster layer (aerials) and a line
layer (street_names), plus a scalebar.  There are other layers that
aren't on by default but may be turned on by the script.  When I run the
CGI using the map file, it gives me the two layers and the scalebar.
The perl mapscript using the same map file and the same location only
gives me the street_names layer, not the aerials or the scalebar.  The
script does claim to draw the aerials layer, but nothing gets output.
What things should I be looking at to figure out why this is happening?

--

Jeff Hoffmann
PropertyKey.com