[Mapserver-users] gdaltindex

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Mar 16 16:41:22 EST 2004

That's probably a shell error as opposed to a problem with the utility.
I've run into
that with /bin/csh before. Using bourne shell instead has worked in the
past.

Steve

>>> Bob Basques <bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> 3/16/2004 1:05:04 PM >>>
All,

I'm getting an error during use:

"Argument list too long"  -  I imagine that it has to do with how many

files I'm trying to pass in, is there a way to increase the number for

input, which is around 2250 tiles.  I also need to do another with
~9000
tiles.   The 2250 was when it stopped working?

Is there another version of the utility for really big tile lists?

Thanks

bobb