[Mapserver-users] PHP MapScript on Mac OS X?

Wheaton, William D. wdw at rti.org
Thu Mar 18 16:57:48 EST 2004

Gary--

I was able to build mapserver (and php/mapscript) 3.7 on Macos 10.2.3 ...I
created some fairly detailed instructions that might still be of use to you
(even though mapserver is at 4.0 and Macos is at 10.3)...

The document is at http://home.nc.rr.com/wwheaton (and it's linked at the
bottom of this mapserver wiki page:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MacOS). It might answer some of
your questions about where the php_mapscript.so goes and what the httpd.conf
file show look like.  Good luck.

Bill

Bill Wheaton
RTI International