[Mapserver-users] WFS Anyone?

Keith Campbell scoota at supanet.com
Mon Mar 22 16:57:42 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply.

I've discovered what the problem was - MapServer had not been compiled
--with-wfs as I thought it had - D'oh! Anyway, it's been recompiled
appropriately and the GetCapabilities request does work. However, the
GetFeature request returns this error:-

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

So far the MapServer error messages I've come across have been
self-explanatory, but I'm not sure about that one. Presumably it's come
from PROJ4, but I don't know what system list it's referring to. Any
ideas? And how do I put this right?

The WFS can be found at:-

http://andrea-ws.scit.wlv.ac.uk/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/stud/0/c0051956/public_html/Project/MapServer/firstwlvWFS.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&TypeName=UrbanAreas

Regards,