[Mapserver-users] Reference Map Navigation

Thomas Bartlett tbartlett at dddd.com.au
Mon Mar 22 19:51:37 EST 2004

Hi All,

I'm having problems using the reference map to navigate within
MapServer.

Why, when I click on the Reference Image is pan does it invert the y
(vertical) values?

I have a reference map of Australia,  I click in the upper left corner
of the reference image and the map pans to the lower left corner !

When I click lower right and map pans to upper right !

When a pan within the main map window the reference window is always
correct, it only stuffs up when I use the reference map to pan !!

It seems that the click returns ref.x and ref.y coordinates from the
upper left... But mapserver uses coordinates from the lower left !!

What am I doing wrong ??

Many Thanks

Tom Bartlett