[Mapserver-users] background color ????

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at cerene.fr
Wed Mar 24 04:31:49 EST 2004

First i have a problem with background color of map....
   the problem is when i turn off a specific layer (here :
'Numero_Departements', see .map file below), background color of map is
changed and it restore the good color when i turn back on this layer
Does anybody already saw this ???

The second question is about symbology...
   I want to set a symbology on a layer but i can't figure how to do it :
                          One layer with 3 classes based on one field
'product' which can be 'GPS', 'MEASURE','FIXED'. This select the symbol
for each class  .... here
                   no problems
                           Now i want to set the color of symbols based
on another field 'state' which can be 'DONE','CLOSED','TOBEDONE'. This
can be done by a layer                     with 3*3 class with each
class with an expression like : [product] = 'GPS' AND [state] = 'DONE' .
But i would keep my layer with only 3 class is it
                    possible ???