[Mapserver-users] reducing RGB maps to 8bit

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Mar 24 09:21:02 EST 2004

To add to the previous discussion...
I agree with Rich - you deal with some of the oldest & coolest maps I
know of.
I wonder if Imagemagick could compose a palette across multiple images
with something like "montage -colors 256 image1.jpg image2.jpg
image3.jpg ... output.tif".?

Lowell

The following message was sent by Jan Hartmann <jhart at frw.uva.nl> on
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:53:30 +0100.