[Mapserver-users] tile indexing problem

Howard Mark MHoward at spaceimaging.com
Fri Mar 26 13:30:30 EST 2004

Toni,

In your example, "ratser.shp" is the index (shape) file. Is the spelling right?
The "Nome" attribute should contain the complete path to the raster file that the corresponding shape represents.

Field1          Nome
Shape1        /var/www/data/raster/F4-N2.jpg
Shape2        /var/www/data/raster/F4-N3.jpg
Shape3        /var/www/data/raster/F4-N4.jpg

Mark