[Mapserver-users] Newbie Question about rasters

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Mar 26 21:45:11 EST 2004

Paul -

(btw, please always reply to the full list, so everyone hears the
answers)

You don't see TIFF or JPG input, and that's good, actually, because
you're using GDAL input which will have JPEG support built in.  If the
previous suggestion for an absolute path doesn't fix it, try copying the
ak.jgw file to ak.wld.  Although the GDAL docs say it supports both, I
thought that only .wld was supported (could be old news - I haven't used
JPEGs in MapServer in a few years).

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker