[Mapserver-users] epsg error ! help me !

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:48:06 EST 2004

Copy the epsg file from your ms4w directory to your proj directory (don't
forget to rename the original) and it should work.  The message tells you
that the projection you're trying to use isn't defined in the epsg file.
By default, proj looks for the epsg file under c:\proj\nad.  So, by
copying the epsg file from your ms4w directory to c:\proj\nad, your
application should now work.  Alternative, you can create a new system
variable called "PROJ_LIB" and point it to your ms4w epsg directory.

If you want to confirm that you don't have the projection definition on
one of those epsg files.  Open them using a text editor (they're just text
files) and search for your epsg code.  You can also just append this
messing definition to your default epsg file.

I hope that helps.

-Perry