[Mapserver-users] Looking for reference links and online MapServer/MapScript Forum

Mike Juvrud ljuvrud at info-link.net
Sat May 1 19:23:21 EDT 2004

I'm a MapServer/PHP MapScript newbie, looking for online reference
materials, resources, sample code, etc. (beginner to advanced)...I would
appreciate links to anything you might recommend. (english or deutsch)

(I have already downloaded and gone through the tutorials, references,
samples available on the mapserver & mapscript site.)

Also - Is there a Mapserver/Mapscript forum/bulletin board online?

Will sum,

Mike Juvrud