[Mapserver-users] Drawing ADF Files with Mapserver

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon May 3 20:43:42 EDT 2004

Just thought I'd point out that there is a program called global mapper that
can convert .adf files to almost anything else, very easily. I use a lot of
raster GIS and graphic software, and am not easily positive about raster
programs, but this program does a lot and might actually be worth its money.
I  don't know what platform you're using, though....