[Mapserver-users] erasing files from tmp folder

Emil Zegers EZS at DeStraat.NL
Tue May 4 10:43:18 EDT 2004

A cron job is for Linux/Unix.

For Windows you can use a batch file to delete all files from the temp directory with the task scheduler.

>>> william paul <williampaul28 at yahoo.com> 05/04/04 04:06pm >>>
Hi again,
I still ave the same problem with erasing files from tmp directory. I received an answer to use cron or croon, but I don't know exact what is cron or croon? it's a script in java?, a software? I use Windows Xp
thank's

VChecked