[Mapserver-users] erasing files from tmp folder

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Tue May 4 11:02:13 EDT 2004

Cron is the periodic task executor of unix. In windows there is
something similar named "rutin task" ore some thing like that.
Make it call a .bat to erase the files everi hour.

LALO

El mar, 04-05-2004 a las 11:06, william paul escribió:
> Hi again,
> I still ave the same problem with erasing files from tmp directory. I
> received an answer to use cron or croon, but I don't know exact what
> is cron or croon? it's a script in java?, a software? I use Windows Xp
> thank's

Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla at antel.com.uy>
Antel I+D