[Mapserver-users] Mozilla and Firefox

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu May 6 09:33:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

i remember having similar problems with mozilla. Is mapserver returning
an error message?

I think my problem was solved by juggling around with the order of the
cgi parameter. Especially the map.x and map.y seem to be problematical.

There was a thread about this issue a while ago:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0302/msg00638.html

If you use javascript to submit your form, make sure you have specified
the language attribute of the <script language="JavaScript"> tag. This
solved another problem with Gecko/Mozilla.

HTH, Michael