[Mapserver-users] WMS server - client communication error

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 7 10:47:13 EDT 2004

Alexandros Chimarios wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./src/test.py", line 131, in ?
>     image = mo.draw();
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mapscript.py", line 1783, in draw
>     def draw(*args): return apply(_mapscript.mapObj_draw,args)
> _mapscript.MapServerError: msLookupHashTable: Hash table error. Invalid hash
> table or key

A similar problem was reported a few weeks ago:

http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2004-April/000955.html

In this case it was with python as well, and it was not possible to
reproduce with the regular CGI. Perhaps there is something specific to
that flavour of MapScript?  I would suggest that you file a bug about this.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca