[Mapserver-users] projection question

skoehler at buschjena.de skoehler at buschjena.de
Wed May 12 04:42:54 EDT 2004

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--=_alternative 002FED32C1256E92_=

I have imported the cities from opengeodb (www.opengeodb.de) in a postgis
table. Now I will show this cities in the german map. The german map is in
projetion esri:31494 and the cities are given in geocoordinates, so I have
used the projection proj=latlong. The target map is in proj=latlong. But
the cities lying outside of germany, why ?

thanks
Steffen
--=_alternative 002FED32C1256E92_=

(www.opengeodb.de) in a postgis table. Now I will show this cities in the
german map. The german map is in projetion esri:31494 and the cities are
given in geocoordinates, so I have used the projection proj=latlong. The
target map is in proj=latlong. But the cities lying outside of germany,
why ?</font>
--=_alternative 002FED32C1256E92_=--