[Mapserver-users] OT--Is anybody else getting these messages?

P Wilkerson 1wilkerson at charter.net
Thu May 13 08:19:13 EDT 2004

I've noticed that I've received a number of e-mails from
steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us with suspicious looking attachments with no
information about Mapserver.  Are these valid e-mails or the result of some
virus or worm?

Also, this re-introduces a suggestion I read by another member of this list.
Would the administrators consider hiding people's e-mails when messages are
posted?  I've noticed more "extraneous" e-mails since joining this list.
Nothing conclusive to point to this list, just seems more than a
coincidence.

Peter Wilkerson