[Mapserver-users] Hyperlinks from map layers

Kenneth Slot kenneth at kongsbak.dk
Mon May 17 04:45:33 EDT 2004

--=_alternative 00330A95C1256E97_=

I have a 2 layers called plan_poly the other called plan_line. As the
title says on layer type is Polygon and the other is Line.
Both layers contains the same columns Title, Desciptions and Doclink.
The doclink contains link to a given PDF document on a webserver.
http://www........../1-1.pdf
I want to makes these doclinks active as hyperlinks, so i can click on the
map with the "i" button and be redirected to the pdf-document.
Is that possible? If so how do i activate my layers?
I'm using MapLap and Mapserver newest version. On Microsoft Internet
Informations Server.

Thanks

Kenneth
--=_alternative 00330A95C1256E97_=

other called plan_line. As the title says on layer type is Polygon and
the other is Line.</font>
Title, Desciptions and Doclink.</font>
PDF document on a webserver. http://www........../1-1.pdf</font>
as hyperlinks, so i can click on the map with the &quot;i&quot; button
and be redirected to the pdf-document. </font>
my layers?</font>
version. On Microsoft Internet Informations Server. </font>
--=_alternative 00330A95C1256E97_=--