[Mapserver-users] PHP/MapScript and plotting xy coordinates

Blaine Hackett blaine_hack1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 12:54:41 EDT 2004

All

I am trying to plot xy points from a GPS that are
stored in SQL Server to my map using PHP/MapScript.

There have been several posts asking about this but I
have yet to find any information about how to do it.
It would be great if someone could lend an example of
how to do this or point me to some documentation so I
can figure it out myself.

It does not seem like it would be that hard but since
I am new to using PHP/MapScript I am having a devil of
a time figuring it out.

Thanks
Blaine