[Mapserver-users] Re: Need tutorial on basic setup

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed May 19 14:28:10 EDT 2004

Can anyone recommend a good tutorial for getting Isaac moving forward?
He's got the windows binaries unzipped, but needs a good demo and tutorial
to go with.

Tyler

----- Forwarded by Tyler Mitchell/Lignum on 05/19/2004 11:27 AM -----

"ISAAC KWADWO NTI" <ikeivy2000 at hotmail.com>
05/19/2004 12:57 AM

TMitchell at lignum.com
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: [Mapserver-users] NEED HELP ON INSTALLATION

Hello,
My problem is I dont even know how it will work.I am asked by my professor
to find out how it works it is part of my project and he also does not
know how it works.He is more into ArcIMS and want me to experiment with
Mapserver.Please I have no idea about this software until my professor
told me about that.
So if you can give me some steps after all the I have told you,how can I
even start it.Where do I go from here,how can I use it,how does it work
these are my questions
So if you can help me from here I would love that.
Isaac

>From: Tyler Mitchell <TMitchell at lignum.com> >To: "ISAAC KWADWO NTI"
<ikeivy2000 at hotmail.com> >Subject: Re: [Mapserver-users] NEED HELP ON
INSTALLATION >Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:14:58 -0700 > >Get details. What
did you do afterward? How do you know it didn't work? > >"ISAAC KWADWO